I AM A LUMP.
I AM A LUMP.
I AM A LUMP.
Sniff :(
I need to go on a strict diet and exercise regime and I don't believe I've said it and meant it seriously before but I really think I do. Like, now.
Christmas is rolling in and as much as I absolutely adore and love this festive period, it also means more food which I love but I hate the way it ends up on.. well yknow :(
In a very snappy slip-shod update fashion, it was shopping with the family on Thursday (P for PRESENTS) and met Jin for a very nice dinner (thanks Jin) and foolish impulsiveness on my part because... I came home with $43 dollars worth of leafy streamers, fake berries, a glittery star and... fairy lights; in my ambitious attempt to make my own err... Christmas tree :(
Which didn't really materialise at all, and I ended up making a 3D looking picture of a Christmas tree using the materials bought on a silly whim.
And I strung the fairy lights (which are in series by the way, so one light blows, ALL GO) around the railings of the house and okay, the house does look rather pretty all lighted up.
Thennnnn, today (or yesterday more like) was more shopping before meeting Liwen and Michelle Ho for sushi; very good catching up with them.
And no pictures too because I've been too lazy to bring my camera out or even start snapping away... but I will soon.
After all it's Christmas and we all certainly want lots and lots and lots of visuals because we all want to capture such lovely memories of the best time of the year!
Sooo.. yes.
I AM A LUMP.
I AM A LUMP.
Sniff :(
I need to go on a strict diet and exercise regime and I don't believe I've said it and meant it seriously before but I really think I do. Like, now.
Christmas is rolling in and as much as I absolutely adore and love this festive period, it also means more food which I love but I hate the way it ends up on.. well yknow :(
In a very snappy slip-shod update fashion, it was shopping with the family on Thursday (P for PRESENTS) and met Jin for a very nice dinner (thanks Jin) and foolish impulsiveness on my part because... I came home with $43 dollars worth of leafy streamers, fake berries, a glittery star and... fairy lights; in my ambitious attempt to make my own err... Christmas tree :(
Which didn't really materialise at all, and I ended up making a 3D looking picture of a Christmas tree using the materials bought on a silly whim.
And I strung the fairy lights (which are in series by the way, so one light blows, ALL GO) around the railings of the house and okay, the house does look rather pretty all lighted up.
Thennnnn, today (or yesterday more like) was more shopping before meeting Liwen and Michelle Ho for sushi; very good catching up with them.
And no pictures too because I've been too lazy to bring my camera out or even start snapping away... but I will soon.
After all it's Christmas and we all certainly want lots and lots and lots of visuals because we all want to capture such lovely memories of the best time of the year!
Sooo.. yes.
Okay thanks bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home