Saturday, April 07, 2007

The start of easter break; reality leaves much to be desired, but television excitement is on a roll!

(1) I watched 300 last night.


Madness? THIS IS SPARTA! A lot of blood, raucous chiselled sweaty men (all 8 pacs!), glory growls and a rolling head. Mm, yum.
David thought I'd cry during this movie either from death or gore, but I was completely dry. I find it hard to summon any ounce of sympathy or horror when everyone seems happy to die and a somewhat meaningful label has been plastered across the horror. And I think Spartans are a little too remote for any conjured emotion.
But a good night; a lot of popcorn and peanut butter M&M's!

(2) I watched The Notebook for like the... sixth time.


"Are you a bird too, Noah?"
"If you're a bird, then I'm a bird."

Cheese, cheese, cheeeese. But I like :)
Makes me want to fall in love all over again; laugh and flush and feel beautiful, do the corny cliched things that couples do like hold hands, dance under the stars, scream and talk about everything and anything and nothing at all; somehow it just becomes so crazily sweet it's not cheesy anymore.

(3) I went Prison Break crazy!


Finished episodes 16 to 22 in two days, polishing off Season 2. The ending was blah. It's either they have a Season 3 and over exhaust and excite me to the brink of irritation in the process or not have a Season 3 and leave me with a sickeningly bitter aftertaste of Prison Break.
Not goood :(

(4) I went for a barbeque!
























































HAHA quite possibly my favourite photo of the night




















Yay, other than that I haven't quite started on my crim assignment (gonna start like.. now) and I've been stuffing my face with milo cereal and onion&cheese potato chips. I cooked lamp chops and made my own mashed potatoes tonight. Very full, very satisfied.

And last but certainly and definitely not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REUBEN LOW!
Mr Neon-lights-in-techno-pounding-wannabe-gangstaa-car, you have hit the big TWO ONE!
It's time to be an adult Reuby :) Anyway on this speshh day, just wanna tell you thank you for all the good times: car rides, poker, lunch, econ1020 and I'll never forget that fateful night where you called me rendering your precious help before our econ1020 exam. Such a great pal :) Happy Birthday Reuby Low!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home