Yaay, easter break is here!
I can't tell you how grateful I am that the break is finally here because it means I can sleep in till as late as I want and not berate myself for having skipped a class.
I was mentally mapping out my holiday schedule and it looks like I'm in for a tight ride. Really pray that everything will get done on time and I'll be able to finish everything like I planned to. On top of squeezing everything else in.
Because it is seriously a very, very (academic) schedule starting from when my crim assignment is due followed by accounting midsem exam then my constitutional assignment then my stats midsem... ... all rolling along in a breathless rigid fashion, the thought of it is quite overwhelming!
Taking into account my terrible sense of time management.
And I am having a whinge; it'll blow over, I trust in HIS strength :)
I feel like something sweet and sugary; nutella muffins with pretty icing, crispy melty chocolate tarts, carrot cake with that sweet thick chunk of yogurt cream or whatever it is!
I just want to nibble on something sweet and yummy that'll make me feel all warm and happy inside.
I can hardly wait (: (:
I can't tell you how grateful I am that the break is finally here because it means I can sleep in till as late as I want and not berate myself for having skipped a class.
I was mentally mapping out my holiday schedule and it looks like I'm in for a tight ride. Really pray that everything will get done on time and I'll be able to finish everything like I planned to. On top of squeezing everything else in.
Because it is seriously a very, very (academic) schedule starting from when my crim assignment is due followed by accounting midsem exam then my constitutional assignment then my stats midsem... ... all rolling along in a breathless rigid fashion, the thought of it is quite overwhelming!
Taking into account my terrible sense of time management.
And I am having a whinge; it'll blow over, I trust in HIS strength :)
I feel like something sweet and sugary; nutella muffins with pretty icing, crispy melty chocolate tarts, carrot cake with that sweet thick chunk of yogurt cream or whatever it is!
I just want to nibble on something sweet and yummy that'll make me feel all warm and happy inside.
I can hardly wait (: (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home