I've been getting lazy with my camera. I think I ought to whip out my ancient brick of a digital camera more often because looking at pictures makes me happy :)
Or maybe I should start using the bigger but better one that my dad gave me because the quality is so much sharper and clearer, and for a brief moment, I might even feel somewhat like a pro! Although truthfully, that is stretching it a little because I am a terrible photographer; shaky hands and no sense of aiming.
So yesterday, Jasmine and I went SHOPPING!!!
Ouch, I know I'm not meant to be spending money but I scored a cute cheap little dress (75% off!) and one of those cheap faux leather bags that make you feel psuedo-chic. And for more practical purposes, something I can carry and throw around without fear of ruining it.
And Jasmine.... weeell, she spent a lot of money! (Coughlaybycough) Haha.
But it was a very pleasant afternoon; relatively good weather, not too warm or too cold, with a slight breeze ruffling our hairs with equally good conversation and time well-spent.
It's funny because I think I've known Jasmine since the good old squash days but we've never exchanged more than brief salutations and awkward waves in the whole six (??) years we've known each other; but when we're both thrown in the same foreign place, not even forced together, we made deliberate effort to meet up and, excuse the cheesiness, found friendship!
Or maybe I should start using the bigger but better one that my dad gave me because the quality is so much sharper and clearer, and for a brief moment, I might even feel somewhat like a pro! Although truthfully, that is stretching it a little because I am a terrible photographer; shaky hands and no sense of aiming.
So yesterday, Jasmine and I went SHOPPING!!!
Ouch, I know I'm not meant to be spending money but I scored a cute cheap little dress (75% off!) and one of those cheap faux leather bags that make you feel psuedo-chic. And for more practical purposes, something I can carry and throw around without fear of ruining it.
And Jasmine.... weeell, she spent a lot of money! (Coughlaybycough) Haha.
But it was a very pleasant afternoon; relatively good weather, not too warm or too cold, with a slight breeze ruffling our hairs with equally good conversation and time well-spent.
It's funny because I think I've known Jasmine since the good old squash days but we've never exchanged more than brief salutations and awkward waves in the whole six (??) years we've known each other; but when we're both thrown in the same foreign place, not even forced together, we made deliberate effort to meet up and, excuse the cheesiness, found friendship!


And then after YF at night, it was CC'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!
The theme was Hollywood and nobody could guess my character except for Jaqui :(
I like costume parties; abit of a chore for preparation, but it puts me in such a chipper mood seeing everyone clad in alternate visions.
And there's something about being in costume that makes you feel different even for that brief moment.






Anyway, I want to watch Deathnote 2. I watched Deathnote 1 in the afternoon and now the suspense is killing me.
But I think I ought to do my tute question.
To watch or not to watch?

1 Comments:
my only guess is Anne hathaway. non?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home