Friday, August 24, 2007

Dreary skies and cold weather have that way of making me imperceptibly bluer, holed and huddled up in a fog of freezing fingers and aching joints. But it's also the perfect weather for warm toasty beds and self-proclaimed allowance for some indolent indulgence and gluttony!
I think I must have drunk four bowls of hot instant soup and munched through two bags of kettle chips in two days.

And under Jamesy and Jack's recommendation, I finally watched One Litre of Tears! I'm not gonna lapse into typical cliched puns about having cried one litre of tears during this series, but I did weep my eyes swollen with ghastly mucus running down my nose. HAHA, reminded me of the time I watched Brotherhood with Michelle and sobbed myself silly.

Anyway, THIS (below) is the male lead and don't you think he looks uncannily like Lyd's brother? Lyd, if you're reading this, don't you think he looks like your bro?


After watching this, I couldn't help but be so thankful that I'm alive and healthy.
I think sometimes we take our health for granted, and I truly thank God for showing me how precious this life which He's given us is, and how grateful I am to Him for keeping me in good health! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home