Monday, August 13, 2007

It's my 1000th post today. As I watched the figure on blogger slowly inch towards the 1000 figure, I had all these grand plans of what I would blog about; something meaningful, something worth marking, something worth reading.

The irony is that on the day I'm brimming with emotion and needs to blog for some fast verbal cartharsis, it's not because I've reached an epiphany or gained some revolutionary insight, but because I've just received a letter from the university regarding my change of course. Funny how a crisp sheet of paper folded into one-thirds can fan me into a flurry of quaking knees and queasy insides. Funny what bad news a congratulatory letter can bring.

Because now... ...

What am I going to do about that one subject they simply refuse to grant me credit for?

The academic advisor told me I only needed to do two extra subjects and should be able to graduate on time, so why does my new graduation date say 30/11/2012 instead of 30/7/2011??! THATS ONE AND A HALF YEARS MORE!

What am I going to do about my extension of visa if above applies?

How do I do that?!

Is my study plan even correct?!

If it's not, my mum is going to kiiiiiiiiiiill me for being an irresponsible, unobservant brat!

God, please help me. Let me be able to book an appointment with the academic advisor ASAP and get everything sorted out. Thank You for looking out for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home