I haven't felt this exhausted in a really long time. But why I'm still up and blogging is because I'm waiting for my hair to dry and I've neglected this blog for a while now. It was a long day today and I've an early start tomorrow, which means I cannot wait to pop straight into bed and close my eyes into sweet oblivion. I attended the law revue today which was good, but not as good as the year before, and right at the back of my head pushing to the forefront are pressing deadlines and unfinished revision, creeping into my fatigue. I've just spent two and a half hours doing up the YF address list, which probably shouldn't have taken that long, but it's all because I am very computer and, even more so, microsoft office illiterate. Tomorrow heralds the start of a long spate of exhausting events: assignments due, exams, exams and MORE exams.
But I guess despite feeling like I'm on the verge of senseless, childish tears, there is a spark of joy stemmed from the trust that He does give strength to the weary and power to the weak!
But I guess despite feeling like I'm on the verge of senseless, childish tears, there is a spark of joy stemmed from the trust that He does give strength to the weary and power to the weak!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home