CATHARSIS 57
1. I don't really know you, but you really annoy me for a lot of unjustified reasons.
2. It makes me look like the bad person.
3. Sometimes I say really mean things because I want you to hurt like I'm hurting.
4. I think you're really cute!
5. Is it humanly possible to be that nice, that sweet and that perfect?
6. I wish I could carefully construct my life with the people I like, things I love, the melodrama or peace that I wish for; all with the endings I want.
7. Teach me to be more like You.
8. I wonder if you know how I feel.
9. I wish you'll revert to who you were three years ago. Actually, take some bits of who you are now, but chop off the rest.
10. I wish we were closer.
11. I don't know if it is me wanting the best for you, or wanting the best for me; I struggle with both.
12. I bought a present today.
13. I'm starting to realise that I'm a bitter, jealous, possessive person.
14. I tried to discover a little something to make me sweeter.
15. I don't know why it has to feel like a competition.
16. I really feel like snapping at you sometimes, but then I don't want to get worked up over no big deal.
17. I wish I was as strong as I think I appear to be.
18. I want to live a semi-charmed life.
19. I want you to listen to me.
20. I like listening to you. And you. And you.
21. It never seems to even out. But I guess it's not meant to.
22. I've always wanted to be good at drawing and music.
23. I'm at a stage where I think if I lose it, I'll gain my confidence back.
24. Why can't we all think the same way for the big things and differently for the small things?
25. I wish both of you would just stop rubbing it in my face but I know it's not your fault.
26. I am going to try and stick to my "When I am _______, I will not ________" list because I know firsthand how irritating it can be.
27. I love all of you. When you told me I was exclusively yours, I wanted to laugh, but I'm so glad I have all of you to buffer the aches of life and be my loving support.
28. I wish we could all be friends at a deeper level instead of drifting around like transcient superficial molecules.
29. Everytime I think badly of someone, I wonder if it's possible for the same to be said about me.
30. Why are you like that?
31. Why am I like that?
32. I like to think that I bring out the best in you but increasingly, I think you're bringing out the worst in me.
33. I arrange my room and choose my clothes so I can feel better inside. It lasts for like... a few hours.
34. I've always wanted to live in a tv-show. But tv-shows are soooo stupid sometimes.
35. You seem really faraway. I wonder if it'll ever be the same.
36. I can't remember what it's like to do really well.
37. I can't remember the last time everything went deliciously smooth.
38. Reading about you annoys me.
39. When you start talking about that, I feel like telling you the truth and asking you to shut up.
40. Sometimes I get really tired and wish I didn't have to be cheerfully independant and that someone would take care of me.
41. I miss shouting out school cheers.
42. I miss winning!
43. I want to find my puzzle piece.
44. I am so proud sometimes that I don't like showing that I need you.
45. I am a fibrous cell of desire, whims and wistful dreams.
46. I wish you'd be nicer to me.
47. Why do some people always get teased and some don't?
48. I'm half aware that I am spilling out three quarters of my nastiness and insecurities for the world to see.
49. BUT I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
50. I wish you'd act your age. But I still love you.
51. Do you take me for granted?
52. I always think what would life be like if I hadn't met you. Or you. Or you.
53. I'd like you to never ever forget and let it be burned in the fibers of your memory.
54. Sometimes I think what's the point in fighting.
55. I struggle with myself everyday.
56. How can some people be so deluded??
57. I wonder how do people view things. It's scary when things are misconstrued.
1. I don't really know you, but you really annoy me for a lot of unjustified reasons.
2. It makes me look like the bad person.
3. Sometimes I say really mean things because I want you to hurt like I'm hurting.
4. I think you're really cute!
5. Is it humanly possible to be that nice, that sweet and that perfect?
6. I wish I could carefully construct my life with the people I like, things I love, the melodrama or peace that I wish for; all with the endings I want.
7. Teach me to be more like You.
8. I wonder if you know how I feel.
9. I wish you'll revert to who you were three years ago. Actually, take some bits of who you are now, but chop off the rest.
10. I wish we were closer.
11. I don't know if it is me wanting the best for you, or wanting the best for me; I struggle with both.
12. I bought a present today.
13. I'm starting to realise that I'm a bitter, jealous, possessive person.
14. I tried to discover a little something to make me sweeter.
15. I don't know why it has to feel like a competition.
16. I really feel like snapping at you sometimes, but then I don't want to get worked up over no big deal.
17. I wish I was as strong as I think I appear to be.
18. I want to live a semi-charmed life.
19. I want you to listen to me.
20. I like listening to you. And you. And you.
21. It never seems to even out. But I guess it's not meant to.
22. I've always wanted to be good at drawing and music.
23. I'm at a stage where I think if I lose it, I'll gain my confidence back.
24. Why can't we all think the same way for the big things and differently for the small things?
25. I wish both of you would just stop rubbing it in my face but I know it's not your fault.
26. I am going to try and stick to my "When I am _______, I will not ________" list because I know firsthand how irritating it can be.
27. I love all of you. When you told me I was exclusively yours, I wanted to laugh, but I'm so glad I have all of you to buffer the aches of life and be my loving support.
28. I wish we could all be friends at a deeper level instead of drifting around like transcient superficial molecules.
29. Everytime I think badly of someone, I wonder if it's possible for the same to be said about me.
30. Why are you like that?
31. Why am I like that?
32. I like to think that I bring out the best in you but increasingly, I think you're bringing out the worst in me.
33. I arrange my room and choose my clothes so I can feel better inside. It lasts for like... a few hours.
34. I've always wanted to live in a tv-show. But tv-shows are soooo stupid sometimes.
35. You seem really faraway. I wonder if it'll ever be the same.
36. I can't remember what it's like to do really well.
37. I can't remember the last time everything went deliciously smooth.
38. Reading about you annoys me.
39. When you start talking about that, I feel like telling you the truth and asking you to shut up.
40. Sometimes I get really tired and wish I didn't have to be cheerfully independant and that someone would take care of me.
41. I miss shouting out school cheers.
42. I miss winning!
43. I want to find my puzzle piece.
44. I am so proud sometimes that I don't like showing that I need you.
45. I am a fibrous cell of desire, whims and wistful dreams.
46. I wish you'd be nicer to me.
47. Why do some people always get teased and some don't?
48. I'm half aware that I am spilling out three quarters of my nastiness and insecurities for the world to see.
49. BUT I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
50. I wish you'd act your age. But I still love you.
51. Do you take me for granted?
52. I always think what would life be like if I hadn't met you. Or you. Or you.
53. I'd like you to never ever forget and let it be burned in the fibers of your memory.
54. Sometimes I think what's the point in fighting.
55. I struggle with myself everyday.
56. How can some people be so deluded??
57. I wonder how do people view things. It's scary when things are misconstrued.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home