ok, so I tried blogging the other day and it didn't come out.
how annoying is that.
anyway, school is taking its toll on me.
MY SICKNESS is taking its toll on me.
but i'm feeling alot more optimistic.
for some reason.
honours night rehearsal today was so long and dreary.
wearing stockings has to be the weirdest sensation ever.
anyway, my court shoes were slightly too big for me and they almost came off on my way to the stage!
so when i was onstage I made a concerted effort to keep my shoes on and i clunked down on the heel to make sure they didnt slide of my feet and when I reached mrmarkng, he said Don't walk so loudly..
ohdear.
ok, I seriously cannot think of anything decently substantial to say.
my dog is getting fat.
and I discovered today that my tastebuds are infected.
eee-ouch.
over-saturation and unwinding of the mind
how annoying is that.
anyway, school is taking its toll on me.
MY SICKNESS is taking its toll on me.
but i'm feeling alot more optimistic.
for some reason.
honours night rehearsal today was so long and dreary.
wearing stockings has to be the weirdest sensation ever.
anyway, my court shoes were slightly too big for me and they almost came off on my way to the stage!
so when i was onstage I made a concerted effort to keep my shoes on and i clunked down on the heel to make sure they didnt slide of my feet and when I reached mrmarkng, he said Don't walk so loudly..
ohdear.
ok, I seriously cannot think of anything decently substantial to say.
my dog is getting fat.
and I discovered today that my tastebuds are infected.
eee-ouch.
over-saturation and unwinding of the mind
probably why I can't think of anything to say.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home