HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSANDRA LEONG SHUYI Y

for years of heart to hearts, being little screamy girls in comfy sailor moon uniforms to proper (??) ladies in good ol' junior college, to bible studies, to the fact that we both eat gargantuan copious amounts of food and most of all, for you being that special friend always, always.
I'll never forget the endless times we've spent as friends, from those two times you've seen me break down and cry, to the times we made each other perfect friends for our imperfections (remember the hawker centre at 2am!!), to being lit buddies, to being food buddies, to being church buddies, and how I realised you're in almost every area of my life.
Happy 19th sweetie, me heart you :)
-
and on another note, I soooo need to start studying.
especially after an extremely rude wake-up call.
I hate rude wake-up calls.
they're so... rude. and hurtful:(
ohwell, say hello to the new me... soon.

except maybe a less skinny version thanks to my exam pals cookies, crisps, ham, grapes and the ever trusty hair-dropping instant noodles
-

for years of heart to hearts, being little screamy girls in comfy sailor moon uniforms to proper (??) ladies in good ol' junior college, to bible studies, to the fact that we both eat gargantuan copious amounts of food and most of all, for you being that special friend always, always.
I'll never forget the endless times we've spent as friends, from those two times you've seen me break down and cry, to the times we made each other perfect friends for our imperfections (remember the hawker centre at 2am!!), to being lit buddies, to being food buddies, to being church buddies, and how I realised you're in almost every area of my life.
Happy 19th sweetie, me heart you :)
-
and on another note, I soooo need to start studying.
especially after an extremely rude wake-up call.
I hate rude wake-up calls.
they're so... rude. and hurtful:(
ohwell, say hello to the new me... soon.

except maybe a less skinny version thanks to my exam pals cookies, crisps, ham, grapes and the ever trusty hair-dropping instant noodles
-
anonymous: I'm studying in the University of Queensland in Brisbane. There are only 9 unis in Aussie where law is applicable in Singapore. I think they are University of Melbourne, University of Sydney, University of NSW, Australian National University, University of Queensland, Flinders University, University of Western Australia.. and err oh no I can't remember anymore. Yea, but you need to get top 30% of the cohort to qualify for the bar exam in Singapore and you have to do an extra year in NUS when you come back or something like that. Hope that helps!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home