Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Lately I've been having these blockbuster dreams and I must have worked out heaps during the dreams because every morning I wake up with aching arms and shoulders (??!) which puzzles me.
Today saw my entrance into nerd-dom as I carried a hee-uge backpack, laptop bag and borrowed my first book from the law library to study with Angie! YES!
But there must be something terribly wrong with my efficiency because I only managed to cover one week worth of notes today.

Yes, but the point of this post is to announce that I have the sweetest friend ever! Here's to Cel the Belle who has totally made my day:)

airmail from my future doctor Celene Ng Wei Qi














to cheer me up














and remind me that God is always there:)














also to tell me how much she misses me!














aww, thanks sweetie:) I miss you too

and on a sidenote, my housemates told me that the second batch of sauce I made was really good!
hooray!!

"I have learned in whatsoever state I am, there with to be content." Philippians 4:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home