Monday, July 17, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY DEAREST !!

Thank you for being the best mom alive for all the, caring, delish cooking, juice-making, sound advice and that special way you have for making everything seem all right whenever I think otherwise.
Thanks for being the one closest to me and never judging me and allowing me to tell you everything.
I love you :)

and also, Happy Birthday to Michelle's mommmmmmy!

-

I must have been exhausted from the last few days because I slept for 12 hours straight last night, had a heavy lunch and fell right back asleep for another long afternoon nap.
Talk about being a pig, but I like sleeping very much :)

On Friday, was gonna meet Cass for lunch and when I reached Orchard, I realised I'd forgotten to bring my mobile phone!!
So I made a (relatively) looong trip back home to retrieve my phone before heading back out where Cass and I spent oodles of money.
She's a bad influence, I tell you.
But, it was a good catch up as usual because Cass is the kind of person I can tell almost anything to even if I haven't seen her in ages.

Cass and I, sec3/4 lit buddies :)



















Then, just before I left, I realised I left my sunnies at Wisma so I had to trek (in the blistering heat!!) all the way back, retrive my sunnies and walk all the way to the bustop!
Headed to Marc's house where I watched him WoW and read Archie comics over oreo cereal before falling asleep.
Marc treated me to duck rice (thanks Marc!) and we went for a nice long post-dinner walk with another nice heart-to-heart while waiting for Prince(ss) Tat to arrive.

And speaking about Tat, I must blog about how Tat made me, THEN Marc give him a massage while he rolled around the bed.
But it's okay, I still love you Prince(ss) Tat.

Tat, the pseudo intellectual



















with Prince(ss) Tat and Marc the WoWer.


the TOT!















After giving Tat his precious massage and poring through old yearbooks, it was off to Gab's house for drinks, bakchormee, prata and emo guitar songs.

TOT & CO















with Owen


with my dearest Cel the Belle: GO TEAM!


And Cel's macbookpro is the coolest shit ever with the huge range of photo effects and the in-built camera!
Anyway, sorry Gab if we were anti-social :(
And I hope you're having a good time back in Melby!

Spent the whole of Saturday sleeping because I tripped back home at 6.30 with the 6.30 Zombies (ie Tat Marc Cel and I) and was awoken periodically by mad barkings, music and loud voices.

My Mom's birthday dinner celebration later in the night for good food, good company and great guitarists.


Then Owen picked me up and we met Tat at Glutton Bay for supper before walking along the river side waiting for Celene and eating old school ice cream.

with Owen and Tat


Owen, fast asleep ha ha















Anyway, after arriving home and four hours later, I had to get up, pick Cel and Tat in a cab before heading to BRMC where I helped Cel in the Kindergarten section.
The kids were so supremely cute (except for a bratty two) and my favourite has to be this little boy called Daryl who has the whole small-eyed cheeky smile look who wrestled and wouldn't stop tickling me (it's okay, I tickled him back).

With Esther, Laura and Cel


Watched Cel get baptised during 10.30 service (congrats Celene the Bean!), had lunch with the girls, headed home, went to g-ma's and ko-ed.

Oh, and this was what happened when Tat called me in the car on Sunday night.

Me: Oh, so how was your day out with your boyfriends? (Aaron and Alex)
Tat: Oh, it was good
.
.
.
(when I hung up)
.
.
.
Mom: Soo.. Tat likes boys is it? He doesn't like girls?
Me: YEAH!!

ha ha, just kidding, Tat is every bit a heterosexual :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home