Wednesday, August 02, 2006

(another restless rant)

I feel googly-eyed from playing seven free-cell games in a row and I was unable to complete a single one, pissing me off sooo badly.
I'm pissed at the inaccurate weather forecasts which keep saying that the next few days will be 24/25 degrees making me think Time to take out the shorts! and the day ends up being waaaay colder and windier, leaving me shivering under my jumper.
I can't wait for spring to come.
I can't wait to take out my shorts and cutoffs and tank tops.
I miss playing sport.
I miss being part of a team.

I'm grumpy at the fact that I've put on a fair bit of weight (I weighed myself today)
I'm even grumpier at the fact that I'm craving chocolate right now.
And I really, really, really feeling like shopping right now.
I keep asking myself why can't I start studying or doing my readings like normal people are doing.
I want to do my readings, but my body won't let me.

This is what I feel like:

I feel like pods, instant noodles, chicken nuggets, the phoenix tsubis, a new dress, no weight gain but weight loss, instant infiltration of information into my brain, sport, hot tea and Cruel Intentions.
Oh, and High School Musical which I haven't watched.
And to win just one freecell game tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home