Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I've been having absolutely no inclination to blog lately which is strange because I'm actually one of the most regular bloggers I know! (ahem to all my friends out there, BLOG MORE)

Maybe it's because life has fallen back to the routine of books, copious amount of sleep, cold weather, the occasional dinner and hangout and my mind has somehow just forgotten how to think or process thoughts.
And I don't like the idea that my blog will have a sudden lack of pictures because I hardly ever take out my camera here for some odd reason or another.

But it hasn't been a bad week; early morning lectures, effusive macro tutors, my all-time favourite chats in between classes with Angie, pizza and more pizza, evening jogs which leave me tight-chested and breathless (need! to! get! fit!).

So today was a heap load of walking because firstly, I woke up late for my lecture, made it for the last half hour, realised I left something at home, went back to get it before heading back to uni.
Then it was another day at the pizza cafe sitting around with Angie, CC, Ed and Joel; had a really nice long chat while my italian hot chocolate turned cold and watched fat little birds commit suicide.
And at night, it was a nice vegetarian dinner at Susanne's house watching an unnervingly modern Cinderella 2 (it's total crap).

So now I'm home nursing these impossibly painful period cramps over panadol and mugs of hot water, blogging, and hoping the pain will just disappear.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home