Tuesday, August 22, 2006




Happy 19th Birthday Michelle Goh Xiang Yi, my eMpTy sister!

It's almost been 10 years of friendship, right from the wee days in primary4 where we played with pound puppies and had began our first ever bitching session (ha ha) to the times where we call each other up and fret about our biological tickings (you know what I mean! I refuse to use the D-word on my blog!), and it's been absolutely great.

Seeing each other through every single major exam, being tuition buddies, secret-sharers, engaging in our once-in-a-while cook fests, ogl partners and even with our mums having the same birthday, I honestly can't imagine life without you.
I'll always remember the time where you stood by me and comforted me when I was at my lowest and I really can't tell you how grateful I am to have you by my side during that awful period.
You were always the tough-stuff smartypants and I hope your first day of uni on your special day will be rocking!

Here's to many many more years of hollering Happy Birthday to each other and taking retarded photos of ourselves and to the time where I'll be teaching your kids squash and you teaching mine to swim right down to when we're old grannies playing mahjong together.

Love you!
(p.s. you are the FIRST person ever to have a photoshopped, albeit amateurish, photo on my blog!)

-

I'm feeling quite sick from all the food that has mysteriously found its way into my stomach and now I can't sleep and my brain is ticking in the strangest of ways.
Somehow I can't bring myself to go on msn these few days because I feel so safe without it.
I can't quite explain it, but it makes me feel cocooned in some form of anonymity.

I've settled into a phase of my life where I can't quite explain anything, or maybe there simply isn't anything to explain.
I look back at myself exactly a month earlier, and that was when I told myself I'd walk tall, stand strong and not turn back.
I'd taken the hand of God and He'd walked me along this month and as I look back, I can't help but feel a little proud that my God had delivered me.

And I really can't explain anything right now because I am honestly feeling very, very sick from all the food I've consumed.
It feels lodged between my stomach and chest and also buried deep in the pits of my stomach.
Basically, I feel as though food is swimming in every part of my torso below the neck.

Not good, not good :(

Shumin, please stop eating so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home