Maybe the weighing machine yesterday was correct.
Because my jeans felt awfully tight today.

Lately, I feel guilt-ridden.
And if I'm guilty for something remotely wrong, then I wouldn't feel so bad because that's a rightful guilt.
But feeling guilty because of pressures and obligations makes me half mad at myself because sometimes I wonder why the heck am I even feeling guilty??
For the longest time, I've been thinking it's them.
And if it's not them, then it must be me, right?
But I still don't think it's me.
So it must be... them?
I don't like all these silent subtle undercurrents.
What ever happened to the good old days of vanilla ice cream, sandboxes, sticker-exchanging (furry over shiny ones, always), you're-my-enemy-oh-look-now-you're-my-bestest-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world, and game of catch?
Rhetorical question, indeedy!
-
Ohwell, it's time for a nice thick book, a cup of hot tea and snuggling under the covers before I close my eyes, fall asleep and forget about the trifles of growing up pains.
And, and.. this is the quote for today: Angie is addicted to (shu)MINTS!
Heh heh
Because my jeans felt awfully tight today.

Lately, I feel guilt-ridden.
And if I'm guilty for something remotely wrong, then I wouldn't feel so bad because that's a rightful guilt.
But feeling guilty because of pressures and obligations makes me half mad at myself because sometimes I wonder why the heck am I even feeling guilty??
For the longest time, I've been thinking it's them.
And if it's not them, then it must be me, right?
But I still don't think it's me.
So it must be... them?
I don't like all these silent subtle undercurrents.
What ever happened to the good old days of vanilla ice cream, sandboxes, sticker-exchanging (furry over shiny ones, always), you're-my-enemy-oh-look-now-you're-my-bestest-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world, and game of catch?
Rhetorical question, indeedy!
-
Ohwell, it's time for a nice thick book, a cup of hot tea and snuggling under the covers before I close my eyes, fall asleep and forget about the trifles of growing up pains.
And, and.. this is the quote for today: Angie is addicted to (shu)MINTS!
Heh heh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home