It's been a pretty smashing weekend; a good end to a good week.
Especially with our cancelled law tut on Thursday ending the second week of uni on a good note with more pizza, more italian hot chocolate and more convos with Angie my favouritest law buddy and friend!
Then it was time to put on our dancing shoes, slap on the makeup, pretty dresses and slick suits for David's church dinner and dance on Friday!
Heaps of fun, good food, good music and some mad dancing.
Jazzy and I

the Table shot, although this wasn't my table

with Peiwen, Shunwei and June

My 46 Dell brothers David, Joey and Derek

My Manors brothers

And not forgetting the foooooooooooood at Greek Club.


Then it was supper at CyberCity for a good night of yummy porridge and photohunt!


Met Andy on a windy Saturday for walking and more walking and heaps more walking and talking and tea-sniffing and lots more tea drinking.
Then it was off to Eun's house at night (and my first ride in David's car!) for delish food and an even more delicious Jessica Alba!
Eun and I

After church today, Ruth and I headed to the city for some good old destressing shopping and talking; about irritating girls, snobbery and friends.
Plopped myself on Wanping and Ruth's couch eating butter chicken curry and watching hongkong serials with Wp and Bing; a good end to a good week.
-
And I must say, this is the first time I've felt genuinely and purely irritated and annoyed in a long time.
For some weird reason, I'm finding it nice to feel purely annoyed without any complicated feelings of hurt or resentment.
But yet at the same time, annoyance is never a good feeling to have, but honestly, in all this what's-up-with-you and what-the-hell-is-going-on weirdness, I am really quite irritated.
All I feel like saying is get. a. grip.
Stoops.
I think the easiest feelings to describe are hurt and anger.
Irritation, love, annoyance, happiness and just about every other emotion is hard.
I feel so stuck for words.
Anyway, it's time to watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!
Much thanks to Ruth for lending me the dvd and to Laura and Celene, Are you reading this???!?!?!
I'm finally watching it!!
:)
Especially with our cancelled law tut on Thursday ending the second week of uni on a good note with more pizza, more italian hot chocolate and more convos with Angie my favouritest law buddy and friend!
Then it was time to put on our dancing shoes, slap on the makeup, pretty dresses and slick suits for David's church dinner and dance on Friday!
Heaps of fun, good food, good music and some mad dancing.
Jazzy and I

the Table shot, although this wasn't my table

with Peiwen, Shunwei and June

My 46 Dell brothers David, Joey and Derek

My Manors brothers

And not forgetting the foooooooooooood at Greek Club.


Then it was supper at CyberCity for a good night of yummy porridge and photohunt!


Met Andy on a windy Saturday for walking and more walking and heaps more walking and talking and tea-sniffing and lots more tea drinking.
Then it was off to Eun's house at night (and my first ride in David's car!) for delish food and an even more delicious Jessica Alba!
Eun and I

After church today, Ruth and I headed to the city for some good old destressing shopping and talking; about irritating girls, snobbery and friends.
Plopped myself on Wanping and Ruth's couch eating butter chicken curry and watching hongkong serials with Wp and Bing; a good end to a good week.
-
And I must say, this is the first time I've felt genuinely and purely irritated and annoyed in a long time.
For some weird reason, I'm finding it nice to feel purely annoyed without any complicated feelings of hurt or resentment.
But yet at the same time, annoyance is never a good feeling to have, but honestly, in all this what's-up-with-you and what-the-hell-is-going-on weirdness, I am really quite irritated.
All I feel like saying is get. a. grip.
Stoops.
I think the easiest feelings to describe are hurt and anger.
Irritation, love, annoyance, happiness and just about every other emotion is hard.
I feel so stuck for words.
Anyway, it's time to watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!
Much thanks to Ruth for lending me the dvd and to Laura and Celene, Are you reading this???!?!?!
I'm finally watching it!!
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home