I normally don't have any trouble expressing myself but lately, I... can't?!
I just simply can't!
When people ask me simple questions, my brain seems to be in a flurry and I sputter some incomprehensible half-baked answer that makes me feel half-baked myself; and subsequently I feel like smacking my forehead because somehow nothing I said quite came out the way I wanted it to or intended it to.
Or I end up talking in circles and not really getting to the point of anything; and it won't surprise me if anyone is thinking in their head Huh?! What's up with this girl?! with a polite smile pasted on their face because I'm the one speaking but in my head I'm going HUH?! WHAT'S UP WITH YOU, SHUMIN!!!!
:(
Anyway, since I'm not any good at expressing myself lately, all I can say is:
I feel like an ant.
Yes, an ant.
Think small, tiny, completely squish-able.
And having a zit the size of China on the tip of my chin is not helping!
And I can't stand people who are sooo... like that; yknow?
Okay, nevermind.
Just, yehhhh.
Crap, I'm in one of those moods where I feel like standing atop a hill and sticking out my fists and shouting AWAY WITH YOU, AWFUL AWFUL THINGS AND PEOPLE! and feel better just for the sake of release.
Ha ha, maaaaaaaaaaan, I am such a retard
-
and,
gab&mich: THANKS FRIENDS!
"But blessed is the man whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted by water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes' its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."
I just simply can't!
When people ask me simple questions, my brain seems to be in a flurry and I sputter some incomprehensible half-baked answer that makes me feel half-baked myself; and subsequently I feel like smacking my forehead because somehow nothing I said quite came out the way I wanted it to or intended it to.
Or I end up talking in circles and not really getting to the point of anything; and it won't surprise me if anyone is thinking in their head Huh?! What's up with this girl?! with a polite smile pasted on their face because I'm the one speaking but in my head I'm going HUH?! WHAT'S UP WITH YOU, SHUMIN!!!!
:(
Anyway, since I'm not any good at expressing myself lately, all I can say is:
I feel like an ant.
Yes, an ant.
Think small, tiny, completely squish-able.
And having a zit the size of China on the tip of my chin is not helping!
And I can't stand people who are sooo... like that; yknow?
Okay, nevermind.
Just, yehhhh.
Crap, I'm in one of those moods where I feel like standing atop a hill and sticking out my fists and shouting AWAY WITH YOU, AWFUL AWFUL THINGS AND PEOPLE! and feel better just for the sake of release.
Ha ha, maaaaaaaaaaan, I am such a retard

-
and,
gab&mich: THANKS FRIENDS!
"But blessed is the man whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted by water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes' its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."
Jeremiah 17:7-8

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home