I am in one of those typical pms-ey moods where I feel bitchy, angsty, snooty and has a lower than usual tolerance for people.
I feel like rolling my eyes and scoffing at you, you, you and more yous and suddenly the whole world except for a few has grown insufferably irritating and I just feel like telling everyone to Go Away.
I become critical and nit-picky, especially about people I know semi-well (the people I barely know and know quite well seemed to be spared from this... teenage-ridden angst), and my heart becomes like a clam, snapping shut and nipping the fingers of those who even so much as come near me.
So yes, right now, I'm finding a whole lot of people quite annoying and even if you haven't done anything annoying, it's really annoying to me.
I don't particularly feel like being engaging and chatty, I don't feel like being caring and sympathetic, I don't feel like laughing at anyone's jokes.
And I realised I don't have a lot of patience for repeated stories and people who talk about problems for entertainment's sake.
As in, I can tell when someone genuinely wants a listening ear and needs a little rant however useless and when it comes to that somehow I feel sympathetic or I'll join in the verbal whip-bash to whoever he or she is complaining about.
But I can tell when people lay out a problem just for show.
I'm not saying that their problems don't exist, it's just that they've sorta planned out an answer and I know they're not particularly affected by it, but they tell it anyway just for general conversation or to have some sort of attention directed at them.
A very classic and simple example would be someone who has already studied really hard for an exam and says Oh dear, I am going to fail when they know full well they are NOT going to.
But that doesn't bother be that much because everyone more or less does it and it comes in small doses.
But whatever it is, I'm feeling so snooty today that I can't even explain myself properly.
And all I can say is that all this useless pishposh that people say, all these self-righteous goals, all these philosophical notions, all these whatevers can go stuff themselves.
I'm not angry or pissed off or anything; I'm merely annoyed and filled to the brim with something I can only call plain snootiness.
Grr, excuse all this snobbery and ranting.
Gonna play some squash now.
I feel like rolling my eyes and scoffing at you, you, you and more yous and suddenly the whole world except for a few has grown insufferably irritating and I just feel like telling everyone to Go Away.
I become critical and nit-picky, especially about people I know semi-well (the people I barely know and know quite well seemed to be spared from this... teenage-ridden angst), and my heart becomes like a clam, snapping shut and nipping the fingers of those who even so much as come near me.
So yes, right now, I'm finding a whole lot of people quite annoying and even if you haven't done anything annoying, it's really annoying to me.
I don't particularly feel like being engaging and chatty, I don't feel like being caring and sympathetic, I don't feel like laughing at anyone's jokes.
And I realised I don't have a lot of patience for repeated stories and people who talk about problems for entertainment's sake.
As in, I can tell when someone genuinely wants a listening ear and needs a little rant however useless and when it comes to that somehow I feel sympathetic or I'll join in the verbal whip-bash to whoever he or she is complaining about.
But I can tell when people lay out a problem just for show.
I'm not saying that their problems don't exist, it's just that they've sorta planned out an answer and I know they're not particularly affected by it, but they tell it anyway just for general conversation or to have some sort of attention directed at them.
A very classic and simple example would be someone who has already studied really hard for an exam and says Oh dear, I am going to fail when they know full well they are NOT going to.
But that doesn't bother be that much because everyone more or less does it and it comes in small doses.
But whatever it is, I'm feeling so snooty today that I can't even explain myself properly.
And all I can say is that all this useless pishposh that people say, all these self-righteous goals, all these philosophical notions, all these whatevers can go stuff themselves.
I'm not angry or pissed off or anything; I'm merely annoyed and filled to the brim with something I can only call plain snootiness.
Grr, excuse all this snobbery and ranting.
Gonna play some squash now.
Maybe hitting a black rubber ball around the court will help reduce some... whateveryoucallit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home