Friday, January 26, 2007

okay, overdue pictures!

Yapper's waterfall treat from the boys at Timbre!



















mintmeat magic :)



















Happy Birthday Yappers! and her two homegirls Dree and Tiff















Favourite neighbours! (actually my one and only neighbour)



















Met up with the squash girls! Well, some. Sorry Mr Koh's not in the picture because he was busy looking for a park















Mich, Kren and I















(Sorry Eric, there's no picture of you! Because I forgot to take one..)

So this week can only be very aptly titled Rest and Relax (R&R!) because Monday started off with copious amounts of sleep before heading out to meet them at Timbre to celebrate Yappers birthday!
And tuesday was nothing short of sleep, sleep and more sleep.
Then Wednesday was spent getting lost in the CBD area looking for Amoy fish porridge with Eric and other little typical things that we indecisive people do before I met up with the squash girls and Mr Koh for dinner.
Then the night droned on and on with bits of upsetting vibes and happy highs and whatever it was, I decided Thursday was a day I had to stay home and hide in my shell like a recluse because I don't think I can take pms pangs and people (the perilous Ps!!) any longer.

So home it was (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home