
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA CHIO!
I don't think you ever read this (haha) but happy 18th anyway :) You're an awesome sister-in-Christ and such a great friend and thank you for always having me over and treating me like family. I feel really blessed having met someone like you and I hope you had an awesome 18th! All grown up now :)
-
In a nutshell, the weekend was fun and fabulous albeit feeling tremendously short.
I shopped, tried to study, cooked, attended YF's Wine and Cheese Night, slept over at the Chios, helped baked unsuccessful crispy and chewy cupcakes, went to church at southside, made an enormous number of sandwiches for Lisa's birthday, ate, played soccer for the first time in years (and realise how much I suck at the sport), played with an adooorable dog, had dinner at the Chios, came home, realised how much I smell and now I'm showered and blogging for the sake of blogging.
There's a sweet, satisfied exhaustion stinging my limbs and once my hair is semi-dry, I am going to pop straight into bed.
Pictures another time.
Goodnight :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home