This is so embarrassing. I just realised (thanks Steve) that 8 + 5 = 13 and is not 15!!!!!!!
HOW RETARDED CAN I GET. Laughing at Laura when oops.. the joke's on me heehee.
Anyway, I am very sure I didn't say 15 over the phone. Very, very, very sure.
Whatever, I am so embarrassed.
Midsem break is (officially) here!
I kickstarted my midsem break by watching Stardust with Prawno.

Which is very much my kind of movie; filled with beautiful ethereal people, hocuspocus, and the medieval chivalry of good prevailing over bad. And I know it sounds silly, but I have this weird fascination for rickety quaint cottages sticking up like crooked matchsticks on rolling hills with me stretched out beside a roaring fire eating some delicious broth out of a chipped wooden bowl. It's like I used to have this moneybox which was carved to look like exactly what I've described and as a little girl I always wanted to live inside it.
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THE BOOK!! :)
I also ate hainan chicken rice for the first time in aaages. Makes me miss my grandmother's and Maxwell hawker centre's chicken rice. Which honestly has to be the best chicken rice I've ever tasted (Maxwell).
I also had my first taste of Killerpool (killipool..?! No clue how to spell it) with Taiki, Lisa, Quinton, Puff and Helen at Helen's house and......... and my pool skills are still Terrible :(
I want to eat Singaporean/Malaysian food.
HOW RETARDED CAN I GET. Laughing at Laura when oops.. the joke's on me heehee.
Anyway, I am very sure I didn't say 15 over the phone. Very, very, very sure.
Whatever, I am so embarrassed.
Midsem break is (officially) here!
I kickstarted my midsem break by watching Stardust with Prawno.

Which is very much my kind of movie; filled with beautiful ethereal people, hocuspocus, and the medieval chivalry of good prevailing over bad. And I know it sounds silly, but I have this weird fascination for rickety quaint cottages sticking up like crooked matchsticks on rolling hills with me stretched out beside a roaring fire eating some delicious broth out of a chipped wooden bowl. It's like I used to have this moneybox which was carved to look like exactly what I've described and as a little girl I always wanted to live inside it.
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THE BOOK!! :)
I also ate hainan chicken rice for the first time in aaages. Makes me miss my grandmother's and Maxwell hawker centre's chicken rice. Which honestly has to be the best chicken rice I've ever tasted (Maxwell).
I also had my first taste of Killerpool (killipool..?! No clue how to spell it) with Taiki, Lisa, Quinton, Puff and Helen at Helen's house and......... and my pool skills are still Terrible :(
I want to eat Singaporean/Malaysian food.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home