I think I write too many words. It's becoming almost superfluous. And I think people have stopped bothering to read my blog which doesn't bother me too much unless you're my good friend. As my good friend, you ought to be reading every word and trawling through the webs of my mind through this blog because you love me! And cos I love you :)
Anyway this spate of exams have been spitting out unprecedented papers which almost threw me off my chair. Multi-choice questions with nine(!!) options, the glaring lack of an NPV question, and perhaps many more which are bereft of me right now. But I know He's always watching over me! Plus, exams are over and it's put me in a suitably chipper mood.
I wish I was a bit more coherent right now because it feels like I'm blogging on the last remnents of energy left bubbling in me. I'm quite ready to pass out. I will update about post-exams properly (with pictures too!) when I'm more awake and when I am using my own internet.
Speaking of which, I STILL HAVE NO INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okkkkk, I am ready to go home and sleep. Goodnight.
Anyway this spate of exams have been spitting out unprecedented papers which almost threw me off my chair. Multi-choice questions with nine(!!) options, the glaring lack of an NPV question, and perhaps many more which are bereft of me right now. But I know He's always watching over me! Plus, exams are over and it's put me in a suitably chipper mood.
I wish I was a bit more coherent right now because it feels like I'm blogging on the last remnents of energy left bubbling in me. I'm quite ready to pass out. I will update about post-exams properly (with pictures too!) when I'm more awake and when I am using my own internet.
Speaking of which, I STILL HAVE NO INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okkkkk, I am ready to go home and sleep. Goodnight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home