Photos because I've said too many words over the past two days.
And the photos are huge cos blogger's photo upload doesn't seem to be working for me so I snitched all these off facebook. Ohwell, BIGGER IS BETTER :)
From Ruth's birthday:
Happy Birthday Ruth!

Party people. Chris is taking the photo

Girls

HAHA Ruth's surprise guests

Hello Kitty seat covers! Chris' face is priceless

And these photos are stolen off Iggy! YF's Super Mega Bible-Study Group Battle. I came home that night with battle scars and what not.
Why You Touch My Back?! My favourite game :)

Band-aid's priceless drawing

Jamesy about to limbo

Pingpong.

HAHA and I posted this photo up only because Meishan's expression is hilarious! Heeheehee

These photos are really, really huge. I'm not used to it.
And the photos are huge cos blogger's photo upload doesn't seem to be working for me so I snitched all these off facebook. Ohwell, BIGGER IS BETTER :)
From Ruth's birthday:
Happy Birthday Ruth!

Party people. Chris is taking the photo

Girls

HAHA Ruth's surprise guests

Hello Kitty seat covers! Chris' face is priceless

And these photos are stolen off Iggy! YF's Super Mega Bible-Study Group Battle. I came home that night with battle scars and what not.
Why You Touch My Back?! My favourite game :)

Band-aid's priceless drawing

Jamesy about to limbo

Pingpong.

HAHA and I posted this photo up only because Meishan's expression is hilarious! Heeheehee

These photos are really, really huge. I'm not used to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home