
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTH BOEY!
Happy 21st Ruth! I won't go into the hackneyed You're officially an adult stuff but I will tell you what a great friend you've been! For always understanding when I'm sad about doing badly for law, for being such a good shopper, for empathising with sticky situations and making me feel better when I lose at poker. Haha. Anyway, random but I realised we have very veryyyyyyy few pictures of us together and the last time we took one together was YOUR BIRTHDAY LAST YEAR! That's ancient. Okay, anyway have a great birthday :)
Happy 21st Ruth! I won't go into the hackneyed You're officially an adult stuff but I will tell you what a great friend you've been! For always understanding when I'm sad about doing badly for law, for being such a good shopper, for empathising with sticky situations and making me feel better when I lose at poker. Haha. Anyway, random but I realised we have very veryyyyyyy few pictures of us together and the last time we took one together was YOUR BIRTHDAY LAST YEAR! That's ancient. Okay, anyway have a great birthday :)
Yay, it's Friday and it means the weekend is coming and uni is officially over for the semester! But why do I not feel as excited as I sound...
Hmm I'm blaming it on swotvac and the impending exams. Although swotvac and the exam week is always fervant with study and languid idleness is thrown out of the window, I never feel activ-ised ... if you know what I mean. I feel busy but this busyness is painted over in listless colour and everrrrrrything just feels so dull. It's like for three weeks, my days merely consist of stacks and stacks of tutorials and past exam papers stamped in black and white and there I am restless and desperately itching for c o l o u r , sprightly afternoons and festivity!
Blablaaaa... we got in the conversation of childhood dreams yesterday and again I was reminded of what I wanted as a kid and still want but am not brave enough to do. Yaghhh always makes me wonder if I'd tried harder when I was younger, was bolder and braver, it might have been different. Ohwell, still not too late! But yea, we'll shelve it for another day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home