Friday, October 12, 2007

I couldn't help noticing yesterday during my finm tute, that my tutor had a really pretty pair of shoes. And they looked really comfortable too. I came home and began a mini online rampage, clicking through shoe heaven. I've been finding it really hard to buy shoes nowadays. Everything is either too expensive, too uncomfortable, or with an odd detail I don't quite fancy. And it doesn't help that though I simply adore shoes, my feet have a discomfort-tolerence level of 0.1. I have this whimsical urge to blow a disproportionate amount of money on a pair of shoes; a pair of silver shoes which makes me feel like Cinderella going to the ball. Which of course I won't do because common sense and my mother's wrath is looming well over my soap-bubble ideas.

But there's still something about finding that proverbial shoe; that shoe which makes every dress perfect and every wearer feel beautiful. I wish everyday would be like finding that perfect pair of pretty silver shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home