I must study harder. I must. Another slate of dismal grades have come in and I am saaaaaad :(
AghhhHhdkjlaskdj!!~
Ohwell, even though this week has been a pretty crap week (cue relentless coughing and congested nasal passages and mystery itching bites.... and now poor grades), I can't help but feel a little spark of joy that God is watching over me and building me up bit by bit. Okay, admittedly, when the fact that I was both sick and itching from phantom bugs was shoved right in front of my face, I wailed. Like a girl. I wailed girlishly. But God really blessed me with an amazing housemate like David. He even tested my bed last night and came out without a trace of a bite. Honestly, I wouldn't have gone through this week without David's help. Best housemate in the world, really!
Ha ha, I couldn't help but think of Job this entire week, ever since I first started itching. How he trusted God from beginning til end, still praising Him, even though he'd gone through so much suffering (far, far, faaaaar worse than I have, why am I still complaining?!) because he knew God was a sovereign, loving God. And that really encouraged me. To hold on to God's loving and sovereign nature even in bleak(er) times and never stop trusting and praising Him.
AghhhHhdkjlaskdj!!~
Ohwell, even though this week has been a pretty crap week (cue relentless coughing and congested nasal passages and mystery itching bites.... and now poor grades), I can't help but feel a little spark of joy that God is watching over me and building me up bit by bit. Okay, admittedly, when the fact that I was both sick and itching from phantom bugs was shoved right in front of my face, I wailed. Like a girl. I wailed girlishly. But God really blessed me with an amazing housemate like David. He even tested my bed last night and came out without a trace of a bite. Honestly, I wouldn't have gone through this week without David's help. Best housemate in the world, really!
Ha ha, I couldn't help but think of Job this entire week, ever since I first started itching. How he trusted God from beginning til end, still praising Him, even though he'd gone through so much suffering (far, far, faaaaar worse than I have, why am I still complaining?!) because he knew God was a sovereign, loving God. And that really encouraged me. To hold on to God's loving and sovereign nature even in bleak(er) times and never stop trusting and praising Him.

2 Comments:
Err...have you read Job lately? :D I just finished it recently and to say that he trust God to the end might be overstating the case a little ;)
haha the last time i read it was.. two years ago i think? oops yeh, i think all that's imprinted in my head from that book was the first chapter and the last. i remember the stuff in between was really hard to trawl through.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home