I wish I was into baking. It looks like the kind of domestic-goddess, therapeutic activity which I'd want to have. Drooling over Kim Sam Soon's and food blogs' thoughtfully arranged confections and cakes have won me over in my mind. Now it just takes some internal effort and sheer boredom to drive me over to the supermarket and buy myself an assortment of baking ingredients and tools. Which I won't in the next three days because I still have exams :(
I think it's the icing that's toppled me over into baking wonder. I am very easily conned by good packaging. And icing sitting daintily atop a cupcake in pretty pastel hues is exactly the kind of packaging that would send me over to the supermarket in an attempt to reproduce edible beauty. OKKKKK, if I have time and money after exams I will give baking a try.
Anyway, time to flee because I'm not actually using my own internet. The internet in my house has died into a single weak blinking signal which renders all three of us virtually crippled. So, okay, bye! I just wanted to let you know that I'm alive and blogging.
I think it's the icing that's toppled me over into baking wonder. I am very easily conned by good packaging. And icing sitting daintily atop a cupcake in pretty pastel hues is exactly the kind of packaging that would send me over to the supermarket in an attempt to reproduce edible beauty. OKKKKK, if I have time and money after exams I will give baking a try.
Anyway, time to flee because I'm not actually using my own internet. The internet in my house has died into a single weak blinking signal which renders all three of us virtually crippled. So, okay, bye! I just wanted to let you know that I'm alive and blogging.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home