so to sum up my week in these 3 precious minutes
- uni apps are a complete drag
- I have studied and slept and breathed and ate and studied breathed and ate somemore; severely lacking in sleep.
- saw weikong during Honours Night and he's doing so much better! guat took awful photos of me. :/
- I repeat, in serious need of sleep.
- rosalind tan's pasta dinners and many hours in the hubba hubba which has become noisy because of the invasion..
- I am still sick :(
anyway, after abit more extensive research, I realised it's too expensive for me to go to Berkeley and even if I can get in (like I can, but a girl can hope) I won't be able to afford it :(
there goes my dream school.
but it's okay because I guess I've made up my mind and I'm very happy to get into my second choice!
which I'd better get into or else I'll be quite unhappy, feeling rather school-less.
but still I must say, getting into my second choice means losing a whole load of dreams I used to have.
but as they say, as long as the peace of God is with you, it's okay :)
and I feel rather peaceful..
on the doggy update: he's getting fatter, a little smellier and he growls at michelle. I think he likes boys only. he seemed rather taken with her brothers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home