Saturday, October 01, 2005

I have no life.
like, seriously.
:(
and lately all I want to do is sleep, sleep and sleep some more.

gonna get my projected grades and soon I gotta get my uni apps ready.
been feeling a little worried that I might not get my first choice.

sometimes I really hate the feeling of not being able to articulate myself, which is what I've been feeling of late.
I know there's plenty I want to say, but my brain's too numb to craft those jumbled thoughts into words.

confidence is abit on the low side.
been misintepreting questions and doing them all wrong and failing when it's
5
weeks
to
the
Alevels.
math is somewhat a comfort now.
and it's the only thing I do all day.

anyway, I was wondering what it feels like knowing that you've changed someone's life.
and I figured it feels wonderful but a heavy responsibility all at the same time.
I wonder why.
and looking back, I wonder who's lives I've changed..

and this is really random but I seriously hate the way I write, speak, SPEEELL now.
I can't even spell.
aaaack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home