Monday, May 29, 2006

For many things, it's a state of mind; a perspective, a choice.

So, I have decided to make the choice of being happy within myself.
That my state of mind will not be dependent on anyone or anything but my peace with God.
When elation comes my way, I'll embrace it with my not-so-long but very loving arms.
When ugly things ram their way into my life and knock me back on the wall of despair, I will bounce off the walls, karate kick them into oblivion and stand in triumph and say Hah, so there.

I will try my very best to not let anything get me down.
I will, like Summer Roberts very cutely said, be vibrating at a higher frequency!

I will be the Shumin I know and love.
I will be strong.
I will be optimistic.
I will see and believe the best in everything.

So even though my water heater has broken and I had to take a shower shivering and chattering (and possibly so for the next few days till the water heater man comes), I will say, it's okay!

Because many times, it really is okay.
We just choose to believe it isn't; because it's alot easier to kick and yell than to actually live it through.

(I am one of the hugest complain queens I know, so this is a rarity. But something I hope is for keeps)

So yes, the new me trying (very hard) to see the world with my new (hopefully for keeps) rose-tinted glasses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home