Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My life is so dull and mundane now that blogging has become one of the more notable things that I do.
It allows me to splash splotches of colour into my otherwise whitewashed in hues of grey life.

Angie and I studied in the law library today and I brought a box of grapes hoping to substitute my exam-snack staple of chips and chocolate with something healthier.
But somehow or another, the very presence of that healthy box of grapes, makes me wish I had that crinkly bag of chips and half melted bar of chocolate right by my side.
Sour grapes, indeed.

So tonight Reuben and I went to watch Stick It!


yes, your run-of-the-mill feel-good chick flick complete with rebellious sore-thumb pretty main lead, bitchy teammate, ditzy friend(s) topped off by the whole bad-turned-to-good scenario.
I think the only thing missing was hot male lead.

But all these chick flick cliches aside, I really really enjoyed it!
Which is a mini throwback to my confession of how I really quite enjoyed Bring It On.

So before we entered the movie theatre, Reuben was commenting on how he hoped it wouldn't be full of little kids and how we both hate watching movies near little kids.
So we chose an empty block to sit, away from the little kids.
Just as we'd settled comfortably in our seats, a whole stream of giggly, squealy, ponytail-flipping little girls came trottering in filling up the entire row in front of us.

We spent the entire movie watching little girls clap enthusiastically complete with cat-calls and cheering, and not forgetting this.

Towards the end of the movie, it was continually interrupted with raised hands doing the.. handsign.

But I really enjoyed it nonetheless, both dripping with jealousy and utter admiration at.. those.. abs..


and not forgetting the fact that they played Come Baby Come which was a complete OMG-ORIENTATION-SONG! moment.

okok, back to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home