the pms pangs have hit and is festering within me a deluge of pent-up emotions which can be very neatly summed up in an extremely huge bold italicised ARGH!!
anyway, tat seriously never fails to crack me up.
me: hellooo, I am pmsing okay! So please let me pms and feel bitchy
tat: hellooo, I am pmsing too OKAY
me: no tat, you can't pms
tat: yes I can. I'm a.. yknow half man half girl..
me: oh yes MOMMY ONG!
tat: YES! and yknow.. it's that time of the month.. which makes me feel so UGH.. and easily irritable.. yknow THAT TIME OF THE MONTH?
me: ha ha tat, if you're mommy ong, then its menopause
tat: yeah, whatever, but I'm still yknow.. pmsing?!
me: haahhahahahahahaahha!
So today was the last day of uni. It felt strangely surreal with people going Omg it's the last day of uni! when it didn't feel completely over.
Maybe the impending exams have driven out the end of semester joy within me.
But it was a nice way to spend the last day at uni consuming chocolate and sitting at the Great Court talking to Angie and ending the day at uni with the last tonymckinnon contracts tut and talking some more.
Anyway, being the foodie I am, this was the last meal I'll ever cook for the house this semester!
I cooked Jasmine's leftover boiled pasta

and I fried the leftover rice

and I cooked the near dying vegetables (don't worry it was still edible)

and I cooked stew!

There's a current dearth of thoughts right now.
My brain is existing as one straight line and all I really wanna do now is sleep.
anyway, tat seriously never fails to crack me up.
me: hellooo, I am pmsing okay! So please let me pms and feel bitchy
tat: hellooo, I am pmsing too OKAY
me: no tat, you can't pms
tat: yes I can. I'm a.. yknow half man half girl..
me: oh yes MOMMY ONG!
tat: YES! and yknow.. it's that time of the month.. which makes me feel so UGH.. and easily irritable.. yknow THAT TIME OF THE MONTH?
me: ha ha tat, if you're mommy ong, then its menopause
tat: yeah, whatever, but I'm still yknow.. pmsing?!
me: haahhahahahahahaahha!
So today was the last day of uni. It felt strangely surreal with people going Omg it's the last day of uni! when it didn't feel completely over.
Maybe the impending exams have driven out the end of semester joy within me.
But it was a nice way to spend the last day at uni consuming chocolate and sitting at the Great Court talking to Angie and ending the day at uni with the last tonymckinnon contracts tut and talking some more.
Anyway, being the foodie I am, this was the last meal I'll ever cook for the house this semester!
I cooked Jasmine's leftover boiled pasta

and I fried the leftover rice

and I cooked the near dying vegetables (don't worry it was still edible)

and I cooked stew!

There's a current dearth of thoughts right now.
My brain is existing as one straight line and all I really wanna do now is sleep.
Sleep the pms away!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home