Pre-examination stress has me lugging out my little treasure horde of farewell presents and rereading all the lovely notes and looking at the pretty pictures!
So, to see how much you actually remember bout what you said to me and our -ahem- invaluable friendship, here's a list of the things all of you said to me so... GUESS WHICH ONE BELONGS TO YOU!
1. It'll cheer you up becoz you are looking at your favourite colour, PLUS you'll be reminded by the glitter of me and my not so smart moments. teehee
2. I'd definitely always want to be part of your life, sharing your JOY, ogling about boys on dramas and laughing ourselves crazy, doing retarded stuff, EATING, runnign away from horny smokey and being there as your tissue paper/punching bag/huggable friend in your lowest times.
3. Stop hibernating and thinking too muhc, take everyday as a new day and enjoy every moment you live and make the most of it cos Jesus loves you and _____ loves you!
4. Although QUIRKY is the first word that comes to mind when having to describe you, you're also kind, loving, VERY nostalgic and have a neverending stomach.
5. You're my specifial friend shumin. It's funny that most the time we take to 'dating' each other during the ____________ period.
6. P.S. And I'm never ever goign to forget the game of Stroke the Baby until it Sleeps (hahahahhha shite, rereading this is making me hoot with laughter and outrage)
7. This isn't going to be a sappy card since I'll see you in a couple of months so just smile, take good care of yourself and don't eat supper.
8. P.P.S the only reason why you have such a laopok card cos I don't time to buy u one... and u can't leave w/o a card from me!! loveya lots *muah. Rememeber: Happy Birthday _____! we love u! muah!
10. Here's my contact:
________ Lorong Kismis (S)______
___________@hotmail.com (same 4 friendster)
_______.blogspot.com
(STARS) 6th MAY (STARS) (insert picture of little present)
height: 154, weight: ___, stats (not sure).... ... .
(haha, this made me laugh heaps too!)
11. I LOVE YOU SHUMIN! SARANGHEI SHOOMIN-AH! gonna miss you so bad :(
(I miss you :( will reply mail to you soon!)
12. Hope you like this little postcard cos I think it reminds me of you (maybe it's the dog and you once said how you conversed with your dog... ha!)
13. To Shumin from ___ and ___ (15/2/06)
(this was all your gift said!)
14. We've been freinds since p4 when we sat together, played pound puppies and bitched about a certain ________ (my we started young), and that friendship has evolved to us beign tuition buddies and classmates and goodfriends!
15. these two years we've gone through so many similar things and have sorta gotten out of them stronger and wiser than before
16. The most strikign memory was one day after chapel when you told me that you've prayed for me, I dunno why but it REALLY made me feel much better and I was very touched
(just to tell you, reading this makes me really touched too. I miss you dear)
now all these were SPOKEN since there was no card ha ha
17. shumin, I knew you would miss local food so I bought this recipe book for you.. .. ..
18. here shumin.. (passes me a spongebob)
19. here shumin, this is to remind you of the zoo!
I miss everybody now :(
and I am currently gorging on Laura's mint chocolates and Tat's haribo...
So, to see how much you actually remember bout what you said to me and our -ahem- invaluable friendship, here's a list of the things all of you said to me so... GUESS WHICH ONE BELONGS TO YOU!
1. It'll cheer you up becoz you are looking at your favourite colour, PLUS you'll be reminded by the glitter of me and my not so smart moments. teehee
2. I'd definitely always want to be part of your life, sharing your JOY, ogling about boys on dramas and laughing ourselves crazy, doing retarded stuff, EATING, runnign away from horny smokey and being there as your tissue paper/punching bag/huggable friend in your lowest times.
3. Stop hibernating and thinking too muhc, take everyday as a new day and enjoy every moment you live and make the most of it cos Jesus loves you and _____ loves you!
4. Although QUIRKY is the first word that comes to mind when having to describe you, you're also kind, loving, VERY nostalgic and have a neverending stomach.
5. You're my specifial friend shumin. It's funny that most the time we take to 'dating' each other during the ____________ period.
6. P.S. And I'm never ever goign to forget the game of Stroke the Baby until it Sleeps (hahahahhha shite, rereading this is making me hoot with laughter and outrage)
7. This isn't going to be a sappy card since I'll see you in a couple of months so just smile, take good care of yourself and don't eat supper.
8. P.P.S the only reason why you have such a laopok card cos I don't time to buy u one... and u can't leave w/o a card from me!! loveya lots *muah. Rememeber: Happy Birthday _____! we love u! muah!
10. Here's my contact:
________ Lorong Kismis (S)______
___________@hotmail.com (same 4 friendster)
_______.blogspot.com
(STARS) 6th MAY (STARS) (insert picture of little present)
height: 154, weight: ___, stats (not sure).... ... .
(haha, this made me laugh heaps too!)
11. I LOVE YOU SHUMIN! SARANGHEI SHOOMIN-AH! gonna miss you so bad :(
(I miss you :( will reply mail to you soon!)
12. Hope you like this little postcard cos I think it reminds me of you (maybe it's the dog and you once said how you conversed with your dog... ha!)
13. To Shumin from ___ and ___ (15/2/06)
(this was all your gift said!)
14. We've been freinds since p4 when we sat together, played pound puppies and bitched about a certain ________ (my we started young), and that friendship has evolved to us beign tuition buddies and classmates and goodfriends!
15. these two years we've gone through so many similar things and have sorta gotten out of them stronger and wiser than before
16. The most strikign memory was one day after chapel when you told me that you've prayed for me, I dunno why but it REALLY made me feel much better and I was very touched
(just to tell you, reading this makes me really touched too. I miss you dear)
now all these were SPOKEN since there was no card ha ha
17. shumin, I knew you would miss local food so I bought this recipe book for you.. .. ..
18. here shumin.. (passes me a spongebob)
19. here shumin, this is to remind you of the zoo!
I miss everybody now :(
and I am currently gorging on Laura's mint chocolates and Tat's haribo...
something sweet to make the memory of my sweet friends even sweeter :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home