(EDIT. HA HA! I finally found a hosting website that WORKS for large pictures! Hooray!)
Now I know why everyone loves to do collages.
Because for some odd unknown reason, I've started making collages too.
Darn, photoshop!
Anyway, my first proper collage of this winter break :)
(sorry if any of your faces isn't up there, cause I tried to use more generic ones and I was pretty lazy to take out my cam sometimes during the holidays. It doesn't mean I don't love you!)

Making this collage makes me miss all of you back home.
Many times, people say it's quality not quantity.
But I say, quality AND quantity makes for the people who understand me best, have seen me grow through my worst and best times and wiped away my tears and laughed along with me.
Now I know why everyone loves to do collages.
Because for some odd unknown reason, I've started making collages too.
Darn, photoshop!
Anyway, my first proper collage of this winter break :)
(sorry if any of your faces isn't up there, cause I tried to use more generic ones and I was pretty lazy to take out my cam sometimes during the holidays. It doesn't mean I don't love you!)

Making this collage makes me miss all of you back home.
Many times, people say it's quality not quantity.
But I say, quality AND quantity makes for the people who understand me best, have seen me grow through my worst and best times and wiped away my tears and laughed along with me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home