I am so sad I am so sad I am so sad :( And I can't stop thinking about it.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Previous Posts
- I have internet at last! Although I think the lack...
- I think I write too many words. It's becoming almo...
- Every time I blog, it's testament to how I physica...
- I wish I was into baking. It looks like the kind o...
- I am existing on a very unhealthy diet of chocolat...
- Photos because I've said too many words over the p...
- I know I had a bad dream last night but I can't qu...
- I've spent the last two hours reading a blog that ...
- It's so easy to write about pain. It's so easy bec...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTH BOEY!Happy 21st Ruth! I won't ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home