Sunday, November 25, 2007

I have internet at last! Although I think the lack of it has thrown me into virtual amnesia because I have forgotten how to blog. It's a strange feeling to have the keyboard beneath my fingertips and have no stream of words bubbling out because I always have something to write about. Okay, so I figured a plethora of photos would suffice.

Since exams ended I have:

Eaten dinner with the girls (and Taiki who is now in Japan)















Eaten at this fab indian restaurant at West End! They served the rice in little metal buckets and the butter chicken was one of the best I've ever had. It was so good I had to text Michelle straightaway who's the northern indian food queen.















Eaten at Serengeti (again... again)



















Played with Brian, the super cute three year old who May's mum babysits. He's only three and can speak English, Mando and Canto. He's adorable to boot.















Attended Chikky's 21st. Happy 21st Chikky! His relatives are really good cooks. I think I spent most of time wandering to and from my seat to the buffet table.






























Thrown a combined birthday party with May which took three to four days of stressful last minute preparation. We slaved over the party decorations. This is my favourite of them all. You can't really see it but we pegged up Happy Birthday alphabets using silver pegs and strung them across the ceiling.













THE FOOD WHICH WE SLAVED OVER!














Hee, and what's a birthday party without a picture of the two birthday girls :)













And we went bowling where my team came in last every single time. And I striked a very unglamorous and pitiful score of 36 and 48. Hahaha.















On top of all that, I have seen May and Lisa and their Mum over a span of seven days. I have also cooked a meal, gone to sing karaoke and packed. My entire apartment is a mass of half-packed suitcases and boxes with clothes, books and trinkets strewn everywhere. Singapore in four days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home