I DISLIKE STRINGING GUITARS. A lot.
If anyone would like to volunteer their services and help me restring my guitar (I'll provide the strings!) please, please, pleeeeease contact me. I will be very grateful to you!
My guitar sounds terrible. I feel terrible. Why must the guitar be such a complicated instrument and whyyyy is it I like playing it but dislike servicing it (like changing the strings). I am so tired. I spent the entire afternoon spring cleaning and I have thrown out more than 10 black bin bags worth of stuff and my room is still spilling over with... stuff. And tomorrow is my first day of work and I am so scared and I have no work clothes and I have no work shoes and I need to shower and sleep early and................................... GOD PLEASE HELP ME! Only You can.
If anyone would like to volunteer their services and help me restring my guitar (I'll provide the strings!) please, please, pleeeeease contact me. I will be very grateful to you!
My guitar sounds terrible. I feel terrible. Why must the guitar be such a complicated instrument and whyyyy is it I like playing it but dislike servicing it (like changing the strings). I am so tired. I spent the entire afternoon spring cleaning and I have thrown out more than 10 black bin bags worth of stuff and my room is still spilling over with... stuff. And tomorrow is my first day of work and I am so scared and I have no work clothes and I have no work shoes and I need to shower and sleep early and................................... GOD PLEASE HELP ME! Only You can.

1 Comments:
Bring it back to Oz and I'll restring it for you - will show you how to do it so it keeps it's tune better :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home