Long overdue pictures! I'm starting to find putting pictures up on blogger a real pain; meticulous adjustment, captions and dealing with the indecipherable html codes! But then I admit I like reading blogs full of happy snaps so hence the obligatory ill-taken pictures, which to be honest, doesn't describe the past few weeks at all. I realised I do not have a knack for capturing the moment like Mich or Poanie always do!





Brisbane was cold and grey today, the rain foiling whatever half-hearted plans I'd made. So instead of trooping out to meet Meishan or browsing in the city or going for a run, I stayed home all day soaking in the dreariness in bed, in food or in Friends. And other banal activities included taking fb voyeurism to a whole new level, idly flipping through magazines and writing out an affordable shopping list. And ooooooh, Sean and I are going to see Jason Mraz on Thursday!
In a fit of restlessness, I'm so tempted to click my way into buying a ticket home but that's pure irrational impulsive folly so I'll save that clicking for when I've rationally discussed it with the parental unit. Okay sleep beckons!





Brisbane was cold and grey today, the rain foiling whatever half-hearted plans I'd made. So instead of trooping out to meet Meishan or browsing in the city or going for a run, I stayed home all day soaking in the dreariness in bed, in food or in Friends. And other banal activities included taking fb voyeurism to a whole new level, idly flipping through magazines and writing out an affordable shopping list. And ooooooh, Sean and I are going to see Jason Mraz on Thursday!

In a fit of restlessness, I'm so tempted to click my way into buying a ticket home but that's pure irrational impulsive folly so I'll save that clicking for when I've rationally discussed it with the parental unit. Okay sleep beckons!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home