I am currently suffering from immense boredom, feeling very bored indeed.
This immense boredom led me to edit my blog layout, changing the links and fonts and such; all that took a good hour of squinting through lines and lines of html tags and codes and changing the fonts and font sizes, deleting, adding and rearranging links and resizing the cells.
I think my eyes are slowly destructing themselves from staring at tele and computer screens too much.
I wish I wasn't that much of a time-waster because with all this oodles of time on my hands, I ought to be poring through the pages of my law books and typing out law notes (contracts exam in TWO WEEKS!).
But instead, I have wiled the time away editing blog links, eating banana cakes, going blog-hopping, rearranging my wardrobe, fiddling with photoshop, yakking on MSN, reading my new book, reading the different mahjong rules on wikipedia and finding odd satisfaction by drinking cup after cup of water.
And I am sitting on my chair, listening to the faint pitter-patter of rain outside which makes me feel lonely and shut-in as it echoes the drumming of my thoughts.
I'm having this insuppressable urge to go shopping (but that will have to be suppressed til.. next week) and missing all the irreplaceable people in my life.
I feel like sitting in my living room back home watching tele in the still, humid air, drinking chinese tea which my dad has brewed, forcing my mum to give me a massage while fondling Smokey's ears and hearing my sister shout at me to come upstairs because she wants me to see something.
But all I have right now at this moment is a little window on MSN with my mother saying:
agnes says:
anyway study hard
agnes says:
i cant see what u r doing
agnes says:
i hope u will be responsible
and me reassuring her that I AM! I AM!
I can't wait for spring to come; then I can take out all my dresses and skirts and shorts and tank tops and walk around without feeling too cold or too warm.
I think spring is such a nice word for such a nice season; spring sounds so full of vitality (listen to the nuances of the word! Sprrr-ing!) and the word is also used in springing a surprise and I love surprises so maybe with spring new surprises will come my way.
This immense boredom led me to edit my blog layout, changing the links and fonts and such; all that took a good hour of squinting through lines and lines of html tags and codes and changing the fonts and font sizes, deleting, adding and rearranging links and resizing the cells.
I think my eyes are slowly destructing themselves from staring at tele and computer screens too much.
I wish I wasn't that much of a time-waster because with all this oodles of time on my hands, I ought to be poring through the pages of my law books and typing out law notes (contracts exam in TWO WEEKS!).
But instead, I have wiled the time away editing blog links, eating banana cakes, going blog-hopping, rearranging my wardrobe, fiddling with photoshop, yakking on MSN, reading my new book, reading the different mahjong rules on wikipedia and finding odd satisfaction by drinking cup after cup of water.
And I am sitting on my chair, listening to the faint pitter-patter of rain outside which makes me feel lonely and shut-in as it echoes the drumming of my thoughts.
I'm having this insuppressable urge to go shopping (but that will have to be suppressed til.. next week) and missing all the irreplaceable people in my life.
I feel like sitting in my living room back home watching tele in the still, humid air, drinking chinese tea which my dad has brewed, forcing my mum to give me a massage while fondling Smokey's ears and hearing my sister shout at me to come upstairs because she wants me to see something.
But all I have right now at this moment is a little window on MSN with my mother saying:
agnes says:
anyway study hard
agnes says:
i cant see what u r doing
agnes says:
i hope u will be responsible
and me reassuring her that I AM! I AM!
I can't wait for spring to come; then I can take out all my dresses and skirts and shorts and tank tops and walk around without feeling too cold or too warm.
I think spring is such a nice word for such a nice season; spring sounds so full of vitality (listen to the nuances of the word! Sprrr-ing!) and the word is also used in springing a surprise and I love surprises so maybe with spring new surprises will come my way.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home