Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"... it is critical but not definitive."

It's something I've been hearing a lot lately in both my law subjects this semester and I don't know why it suddenly popped into my head.
But I realised a lot of things in life are like that, critical but not definitive.

I choose to abide life by a certain code of conduct, critical but not definitive.
This is my favourite food, critical but not definitive.
I am a happy, optimistic person, critical but not definitive.
I am a melancholy, nostalgic person, critical but not definitive.
You get my drift.

No wonder everyone says lawyers can talk their way out of anything.
Cause every bloody thing is critical but not definitive! Pfft.

I'm feeling sorely out of it having just awoken from a night-time nap.
The numbers 11:55pm are steadily staring at me from their insignificant yet prominent spot at the corner of my laptop (ignore my blog time, it's still in Singapore time I'm just too lazy to change it).
I'm still nursing one of those just-woken-up grumpy blues where everything and anything irritates me, I feel like I should be doing when I've nothing to do and I've got that dry furry sensation in my mouth having just woken up which makes me feel like it should be bright and shining and not dark and quiet.

I need to drink a cup of water.
And I should stop blogging so many times a day.
Why do I love having nothing to do but yet hate it all at the same time??!
Because most things are critical but not definitive... .. . . .. . . ... . . .

PFFT.

3 Comments:

Blogger SHUMIN said...

test test.
will someone PLEASE tell me why when I click on the comments thingey it links to ANOTHER page that is.. brown?

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY to comments!!!! lol... this is like the comments page... its like "separate" from ur normal blog... prevents spamming maybe??

catchya

8:48 PM  
Blogger Julian said...

huh? Brown? What brown page?

Anyways, my turn to play the voyeur and peer into your life via this blog. Was bored and didn't feel like blogging so might as well look at other ppl for inspiration. hahaha

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home