Sometimes I think if only, if only, if only... if you get my drift.
If only I hadn't done this.
If only I hadn't done that.
If only...
Then many a time I think what if, what if, what if... again if you get my drift.
What if I hadn't decided this.
What if I hadn't decided that.
What if...?
But then, despite all these ifonlys and whatifs, I know all things worked out (or will work out) for the best and there's no point lamenting and bemoaning the irrevocable past because every little setback and every little victory will be a little building block moulding me into who I am and who I will be.
A strong, tall, useful and beautiful (ha ha, hopefully!) building!
Like it says in Jeremiah 29:11 in the Bible
'"For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."'
sooo, GO GOD! And thanks :)
-
If only I hadn't done this.
If only I hadn't done that.
If only...
Then many a time I think what if, what if, what if... again if you get my drift.
What if I hadn't decided this.
What if I hadn't decided that.
What if...?
But then, despite all these ifonlys and whatifs, I know all things worked out (or will work out) for the best and there's no point lamenting and bemoaning the irrevocable past because every little setback and every little victory will be a little building block moulding me into who I am and who I will be.
A strong, tall, useful and beautiful (ha ha, hopefully!) building!
Like it says in Jeremiah 29:11 in the Bible
'"For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."'
sooo, GO GOD! And thanks :)
-
P.S. I've been dropping an alarming amount of hair. It's extremely... alarming. I think at this rate, I might be going bald soon. I neeeeeeeeeeeeed help :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home