Friday, September 01, 2006

I HATE HTML.
Horrible Terrible Mad... Life-sucker!

I spent the whole afternoon cooped up in a stuffy computer lab frantically doing my assignment and was practically beating my brains out because I kept having to redo it to fit in the specifications.
And in the end, I am still going to lose 3 marks because I don't know how to make frames!

The most annoying part of all was when I was trying to upload my page onto the student server and I couldn't do it.
I'd checked all the instructions on Blackboard, tried out every single one they recommended; the Internet Explorer one, the Mozilla one, the Microsoft Frontpage one, the WS-FTP (??) one and they all wouldn't work.
I tried typing in what they told me to type, what fox.uq.net.au and when that didn't work I even tried the others like koala and emu and they all continued to stuff up on me and I was so close to tears and wanting to tear the fur and feathers out of the stinking fox and koala and emu and just hoping that it would bloody work!!

I didn't manage to upload it in the end, but I did manage to bump into Shilong, the one who studies IT!
He's gonna help me figure out why I can't upload it tomorrow; so I say, all hail the dragon

-

Details on the fabbity fab Law Revue will not be posted here, because I think it in no way matches my angst and frustration and utter loathe for HTML and so deserves a nice happy, cheery entry all on it's own another time.

Instead of cell tonight, we had Simply Women, X-Factor which was good.
And, I'll leave everyone with my favourite sexist joke for tonight, ha ha

What was God's primary reason for creating women?

Ans: After He created Adam, He looked at Adam and thought, "Hmm, I can do better than that..."

Hee hee!
Ohwell, of course not.
We all know God created women to... KEEP MEN COMPANY!!!!!! har har.
Damn, I think the excessive rain must be seeping into my brain, cause I'm becoming mildly psycho.
Okay, time to study study study.

-

"Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:30-31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home