The weather's been going crazy of late, with the sun shining bright and beating hot down on my back one moment and then pouring the next, leaving me shivering in my little shorts and t-shirt. I hate unpredictable weather because I end up never being dressed right for it; ending up cold and wet or hot and sweaty.
So today, I chose to wear shorts because when I looked out of my window, the sun was shining high and bright.
Then at uni, the clouds decided to have a little cry and the winds decided to have a little whine.
So after my torts tut I came plodding home in the drizzle, cold, wet and dirty because my flip flops have done a very good job flip-flopping grass and leaves and twigs up my legs, making me look like I'd just trekked through the jungle.
Not good, I say.
But still it was a pretty good day because it all started at 2am when I received a call from Laura dearest!
Which made me very happy indeed :)
Then I had a good long sleep, although at the expense of my morning lecture which is completely miss-able so it's okay.
Then the rest of the time was spent yakking with my law babies (Angie, Kelly and Tracy) and Michelle and Ning, although at the expense of doing my tute, but it was still all good.
Anyway, meet my new friends!
Ha ha, I was really bored during the torts tute and when I'm bored, I draw.
So yes, have a looksea! (all right, bad pun, I know)
Meet.. *DRUMROLL PLEASE!*..

Sammy is my personal favourite.
Don't know why, just like how he looks.
Paul is a close second.
Next comes Chrissy, then Patty.
Yesssss, I was really, really bored.
So today, I chose to wear shorts because when I looked out of my window, the sun was shining high and bright.
Then at uni, the clouds decided to have a little cry and the winds decided to have a little whine.
So after my torts tut I came plodding home in the drizzle, cold, wet and dirty because my flip flops have done a very good job flip-flopping grass and leaves and twigs up my legs, making me look like I'd just trekked through the jungle.
Not good, I say.
But still it was a pretty good day because it all started at 2am when I received a call from Laura dearest!
Which made me very happy indeed :)
Then I had a good long sleep, although at the expense of my morning lecture which is completely miss-able so it's okay.
Then the rest of the time was spent yakking with my law babies (Angie, Kelly and Tracy) and Michelle and Ning, although at the expense of doing my tute, but it was still all good.
Anyway, meet my new friends!
Ha ha, I was really bored during the torts tute and when I'm bored, I draw.
So yes, have a looksea! (all right, bad pun, I know)
Meet.. *DRUMROLL PLEASE!*..

Sammy is my personal favourite.
Don't know why, just like how he looks.
Paul is a close second.
Next comes Chrissy, then Patty.
Yesssss, I was really, really bored.
All right, have a good second half of the week everyone, study hard and all the best!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home