Wednesday, September 13, 2006


I haven't known you for very long, but yet you've become one of my closest friends in this short time I've known you.
Thanks for all the good times; the constant mugging for exams (go Team Law!), the numerous shopping trips, all the heart-to-hearts, D&Ms, retarded canto-teaching, old-school-song-singing sessions, pizzas and hot chocolate, ultimate disc and even being my own personal hardcore gaaangztah!
Here's to many many more years of friendship and me hollering Happy Birthday down your ear!
Love you!

-

I realised that everytime I receive a call, after the person says hello, he or she will proceed to say Were you sleeping? or Did you just wake up? or Did I wake you up?
And lately, all the text messages I send out in the day time seem to say Sorry! I'll be late cause I woke up late! or Arg! I overslept!

Is it just me, or do you notice a trend here?
It's either
a) I sound very sleepy when I pick up the phone
b) People think I sleep all the time

And knowing me, it's probably both.
Something I think I ought to fix because.. well.. because!

I've been drowning in old sappy depressing love songs and old school pop in the last two days; both of which aren't exactly doing wonders to my mood.
Because I find myself feeling depressed when I'm honestly, truthfully, (I) solemnly (swear) not sad at all OR all hyper and perky belting out Backstreet Boys in an out of tune warble and finding myself not able to fall asleep because the bloody lyrics are still circling round and round in my head.

And I really miss my family lately, dog included.

agnes says:
got to go now
agnes says:
have to shower and wash my hair
agnes says:
oh yes i permed my hair
agnes says:
will talk to you another time about it
agnes says:
u better not stay up too late or u will be late for class
SHUMIN says:
YOU PERMED YOUR HAIR?!
SHUMIN says:
MUMMY
SHUMIN says:
OMG YOUR HAIR IS SO CURLY ALREADY!!!
agnes says:
yes
SHUMIN says:
is it nice?
agnes says:
now the curls are more symmetrical
agnes says:
of course
agnes says:
your papa likes it

Ha ha, okay I'm off to cook now. Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home