Sunday, September 10, 2006

So contracts mid sem was finally over (hooray!) and despite it not going all too good, I won't dwell on it any longer cause it's over.
But it was a good day out with my newly coined Learned Step-sisters shopping and hauling home a good load of spoils!
Then it was indian take-out for dinner and a smashing good time of mahjong.
So since I don't have much words, I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

my shopping buddy angie :)


And since I don't have a proper mahjong table, we had to make do with a RECTANGULAR (I know, I know) table and lay newspapers and baking paper on it
Talk about makeshift...















my learned-step sisters!


And check out my ALMOST wins before Angie pulled an Angie-Act by beating me to it and winning a really small win. pfft!











































And a whole slew of retarded photos!




1. Normal us
2. Pouty us (Kelly you spoiler! You didn't pout!!)
3. Acting cute like Kim Sam Soon
4. Yup, we think putting our finger to our cheek is cute
5. Land of the living dead
6. L for Learned Lawyers!
7. Snooty serious judge-wannabes
8. KAWAIII!

After walking Tracy and Kelly to the bustop, Angie and I had a very retarded walk back home. Like.. see below.


HAHA my favourite photo of Angie!



















Pfft! Kelly and Angie DO NOT know the meaning of normal...















So it was really a smashing good day after a whole week of constant mugging.
And after that I lay in bed, tired, but yet I couldn't seem to fall asleep.
After a whole week dedicated to the books and spending a whole day in constant company, I felt like I hadn't had any time to myself, so I crawled out of bed, fixed myself a bowl of instant noodles and sat down and read a book.
After that, I felt like I could sleep easy.

So tonight was some more me time as I bought a 2-litre tub of ice cream after church, came home, ate a bowl of noodles and ice cream and watched episodes of The Simpsons.
As much as I love company, sometimes I just love spending all that time alone with a good new book, telly, comfort food and my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home