Thursday, September 07, 2006

C is for Cookie

I know when the exam stress and restlessness kicks in because that's when I start embarking on projects and things I've never done before and this time it's, baking.
My very first time baking and I'm quite proud of the results!

cookie dough!














neat little rows of cookies laid out on the trap














in the oven!














TADA!! my very first batch of cookies :)















Next time it'll be brownies.

I was in the bookstore yesterday and I've managed to find the glorious bookshelf housing almost all the books I want to read, everything except Flowers For Algernon.
And being quite my usual broke self, I knew I couldn't afford most of them, but I stood there like a paralysed freak, not quite wanting to move from that position, lest the next time I return with money in my pockets, they'll all be gone.
It was honestly a dream bookshelf because almost every single book that was on my Must Read list was lying side by side next to each other on that holy, blessed shelf!

Anyway I managed to buy four books in the last two days and finished reading one (omg!) which made me feel very guilty indeed because I should have used that precious time to type out my law cheatsheets instead of wiling it away on idle words.

Anyway, love from yesterday's torts tute!



Anyway, enough of this idle chitchat.
TIME TO START STUDYING!!

Ohwell, peace out peoples!















And have a good week(end).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home