Saturday, December 01, 2007

"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone."
- Colossians 4:2-6

I feel sad and burdened. But I am thankful that He has been opening up the eyes of my heart through this and is encouraging me and strengthening me and challenging me. Really great to see how God has answered prayer and opened the way for me to spread His love and to step up and walk the talk. I can't help but feel this niggle of apprehension and inadequacy but God is greater than anything and it is all His power and I'm merely the instrument. This is my prayer!

Anyway....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!




You are my best friend, my sister-in-Christ, and everything I could ever wish for in a friend. You complete me, remember that? :) Thank you so much for never judging me, always listening, cheering me up, encouraging me and making me laugh all the time. What makes me the happiest is that our friendship is built upon God's love and I LOVE YOU LOTSSSSS! xx


-

It's 4.30am and I'm still up and blogging. It's officially my first day in Singapore and I have eaten a bowl of authentic Singaporean laksa and a bowl of beef soup, bought a pair of gorgeous satin bejeweled shoes, hung out with my family, went to Jin's party, surprised Laura with a chocolate truffle slice at 12 midnight and hung out with Cel and Laura til 2.30am. Other than a few minor blips, the day ended rather perfectly.

1 Comments:

Blogger billy said...

cool! eat some chicken rice for me while your'e at it. i loveeee it, especially the shop where they make it into pyramids - what's it called??
you buying ur guitar from singapore? cuz i could check prices for you from my work, so let me know what you want!!!!
but songwriting is cool, def bringing that to YF. if you're bored you can try writing new lyrics to pop songs too - could bring that into praise worship heheh :)
hoep you're having fun!!!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home