Apparantly, putting ideas into tangible print heightens the chance of them being brought to fruition. So I shall write down a list of things I want to accomplish tomorrow.
Things I must/will do tomorrow: 5/2/2008
1. Morning run
2. Driving lesson (definitely CHECK. He's coming at 10am! First driving lesson in.. a long time)
3. Cook lunch and dinner
4. Buy groceries
5. Buy a callcard
I decided not to be too ambitious, so I left out Doing the Laundry, heh. Hopefully by this time tomorrow, everything would be checkity checked!
:)
Things I must/will do tomorrow: 5/2/2008
1. Morning run
2. Driving lesson (definitely CHECK. He's coming at 10am! First driving lesson in.. a long time)
3. Cook lunch and dinner
4. Buy groceries
5. Buy a callcard
I decided not to be too ambitious, so I left out Doing the Laundry, heh. Hopefully by this time tomorrow, everything would be checkity checked!
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home