Monday, March 31, 2008

I think from now on I'm just going to keep myself really busy and occupied so that I don't have time to think. Because it seems every moment I have to myself to let my mind dwell and wander, my heart gets really heavy. And there are just so many things I can't really explain without sounding stupid or nonsensical because there really is no reason to be feeling like this so I think I'll just drown myself in everything else and when this moody phase subsides, everything will be fine again. And I'll learn to detach and attach myself in the right ways and find the emotional equilibrium. Because these days, I tumble from happy, sad, angry, irritated, apathetic within a span of a few hours and it is really, really tiring. Especially when I've got no one and nothing to blame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home